TERMS & CONDITIONS
MyRoma, Inc. (“MyRoma”) offers tours and services (“products”) through its website (myromatours.com).
Since MyRoma Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They are the terms MyRoma under which MyRoma
accepts bookings. Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through myromatours.com are subject to these Terms & Conditions. The person making the
booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
Alterations to these Terms & Conditions are not valid unless made in writing by MyRoma.
- By using myromatours.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, do not access myromatours.com.
- MyRoma may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you
aware of any changes made by MyRoma. Your continued use of myromatours.com means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are
- You may not copy, reproduce, download, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use myromatours.com content in any way except for
own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of myromatours.com content requires the prior written consent of MyRoma.
- You agree to use myromatours.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of others’ use of myromatours.com.
- Your use of myromatours.com is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services
You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
- You represent and warrant that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so will not violate any other
agreement to which you are a party.
- We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions.
BOOKING CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
- MyRoma does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing tour booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care
team more than 72 hours prior to your confirmed travel date.
- Cancellation requests received by our Customer Care team within 72 hours are final and non-refundable. Cancellation request received with at
least 72 hours notice will be refunded in full except for reservation and entrance fees.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced.
- Based on availability, the duration of private tours may be extended during the tour upon request. Extra time will be charged by the
half-hour at the hourly rate for the tour.
- Date change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; MyRoma cannot guarantee
the availability of any date change request.
All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. A valid ticket must be produced to get into a Site. Please
notify MyRoma of any access requirements at the time of booking. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your
No refunds or exchanges will be given once tickets have been issued.
MyRoma will not be responsible if admission to a Site is denied due to a failure to comply with rules and/or regulations.
It is your responsibility to check your ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your ticket(s) on
receipt carefully and contact MyRoma immediately if there is a mistake.
MyRoma will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
It is not always possible to issue duplicate ticket(s). Duplicates may therefore be issued at the discretion of MyRoma acting reasonably.
Where a concession is claimed, proof of identity and concession entitlement (for example of age or student status) may be required.
Possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the
symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour guides or drivers; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any
beverages or food items.
- MyRoma accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
- Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation.
- MyRoma may apply a currency exchange rate that it determines when charging credit cards.
- A transaction may be subject to taxes, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit card company may convert the payment into a
local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on myromatours.com, and the final amount charged to your
bank account or credit or debit card statement.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances will MyRoma or its agents, affiliates, suppliers, and service providers be liable for any of the following losses or
damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (b) loss of data;
(c) loss of opportunity; (d) loss of business; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of myromatours.com regardless of the form of action.
- MyRoma and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual
customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act
of default by any company or person providing services included in the tours.
- MyRoma and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government
restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or
any other causes beyond their control.
- MyRoma website content is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether
express or implied) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- MyRoma does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on myromatours.com will be uninterrupted or error free, or the
servers that host the site are free of defects or viruses.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of a particular jurisdiction, they
shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force, and continue to be binding and
- We may terminate or suspend your ability to use myromatours.com at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by discontinuing your use of myromatours.com.